Things I like about my Xterra:
- I like the power, it really can get up and go.
- The maneuverability, it's an SUV, but is still very compact and can access tight spaces.
- It handles well off road.
- It has tire pressure sensors, so my tires tell me when they need to be filled, or released.
- Decent gas mileage for an SUV.
- We have had relatively little mechanical issues with it. I have really only had it in for routine maintenance (knocking on wood!).
Things I dislike about my Xterra:
- I wish it had a third row of seating.
- The key remote buttons are way too easy to accidentally push and I have set off the car alarm numerous times when I was reaching into my purse or pocket.
- The seat belt tension-er does not work as well when it is cold in the winter so I often shut the door on the buckle and once I really messed up the door by doing that.
- The cargo area is a bit tight and has a funny angle so stuff rolls around in the back.
- Car seats don't install very well as the back seat has a pretty steep slant.