Sunday, April 1, 2012

A-Z Challenge: A is for...

There is no doubt if I asked my three year old son what "A" is for he would shout "AUSTIN!"  Yes, I am a Mommy blogger, I have Austin who just turned three in January and a baby girl on the way due in August.  My blog used to be called "Austin's Mommy" but I changed it to be more reflective of myself and open to the other themes that I talk about in my blog. 


Austin is very energetic and it has been so fun to watch him grow.  He loves the outdoors and would rather go for a hike or play in the sand then be inside.  He does love to play games and loves Wii boxing and Mario Kart.  We actually had to take a break from boxing though as he loves to "boom, boom" us too much.  He is also very good at playing games on the computer.  He loves to ride on his tricycle in the house and drive his power wheels around the yard.  He loves to read books, build with blocks and put puzzles together.

He makes me smile every single day and melts my heart.

7 comments:

  1. He's adorable. Great day one post, and congratulations on the new baby on the way.

    See you on the A-Z trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little boy, and such a fun age to be at. Congratulation on your second child coming in August too!

    What a great first post for the challenge and I look forward to seeing more!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture and he sounds like a wonderful little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kid. It's a great age. This week my 3 year old granddaughter is here to visit along with her 18 month old cousin. It's going to be a fun time.

    Welcome to the A to Z Challenge.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!