Friday, April 6, 2012

A-Z Challenge: F is for...

FUN!  Some activities that I find to be fun:
  • Playing at the park with my son.

  • Going for a hike in a beautiful location.

  • Going on dates with my husband.

  • Playing silly games on Facebook, currently I play Bingo Island, Words With Friends, and Angry Birds.
  • Cooking, I love to try a new recipe especially if it turns out well.
  • Gardening- I grow a veggie garden every summer and was able to make most of Austin's pureed baby food straight from my garden.

  • Sewing and crafting, I am working on the design for my daughters quilt.
Austin's quilt
  • Spending time with my family.


  • Visiting Colorado.

  • Hanging out at the beach.

  • Blogging.
  • Traveling- I have been to 35 states, Canada, Mexico and the Carribean.
I hope everyone has a FUN weekend!

1 comment:

  1. All fun stuff!! I love to travel too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!