Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Introducing...

Our little baby GIRL!

Little arm and fingers

Tiny foot

Top of head and part of face

Spine and ribs

She had a great profile one, but I guess she forgot to hit the print button on it.  Everything looked good and she was actually only measuring at 18 weeks, so 8 days later than we thought before.  They did not change my due date though, so it is still August 12, but I won't be in a big hurry to schedule a repeat c-section if she doesn't come by then.

The technician said she was 112% sure that it is a girl.  She got multiple good looks down there and was very confident.  

Good guessing so far by Briana, Ryan, Misty, Marika, Brandi, Lisa, and Madeline!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for you. So have you and Dustin thought about names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so happy for you... How special that Austin will have a little sister to look after and protect. So happy to hear she is growing well and looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad everyone is healthy. Little girls are a lot of fun, like little boys only...different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw congrats!! I was guessing boy but I'm always wrong anyway. So happy for you!! A little girl will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay again, I'm so excited for you guys! I guess I'm out of the poll :( Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!