Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby shower fun!

This past Saturday I went to a baby shower for the lady who is my husbands Technician.  In attandance was a bunch of their coworkers and the wives of other coworkers, mostly my group of friends here, so it was a lot of fun.  I saw a couple months ago that she put these on her registry:
So I of course thought "I can make those," so I went through my pattern books and whipped these out in the car on my Colorado trip last month.  Not the same pattern, but they will do.


Since the pattern was a complete set for a Christening, I went ahead and made the matching bonnet as well.


I was asked to bring a plate of cookies so I went with brownies, cream cheese mints and sugar cookies with sayings.  I do okay with cake decorating, but it is hard to write such tiny letters on cookies, so they looked a little sloppier than I was happy about.


They really didn't need cookies anyway as they had cake, cupcakes and a philo dough dessert, it was yummy!


Here is the proud Mama-to-be!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You made those? I am so impressed and that means so much more than store bought!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great shower! Your cookies looked very yummy and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!