Thursday, March 1, 2012

5QF

 

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Hmmm, vacation YES!  That is a hard question, depends on what I am in the mood for.  I guess if I had to pick a favorite I would say Maui, it was so wonderful there.  I would love to go back there now with my husband since when I went before I was a senior in high school.  But then again, I really loved Sanibel Island, Florida and would love to go back there and spend some quality time. 

 
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
My biggest guilty pleasure at the moment is either my cup of coffee in the morning with creme brulee creamer, or that once in a while I treat myself to a soda in the afternoon.  Since I am pregnant I know I need to cool it on caffeine, but it just perks me up and helps me get through the day!

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
I am just not a fashion person, so I have no idea.  I am enjoying my maternity clothes at the moment, so does that count?  No, well, I really liked when chunky heels were in because I am clumsy, and I think heels are the most uncomfortable shoes ever invented, but at least having a nice big platform under my heel would help me balance and still look good.  I can not stand pointy heeled shoes, nope!

4. What are your spring break plans?
What spring break? My husband and I both work and our son is not old enough for traditional school, so we don't have spring break.  My brothers have talked about possibly getting together for their kids' spring break, so we may see them during that time, but we have no plans.

5. What baby names do you hate?
I dislike names that I associate with gross people from my past.  Like for instance my husband liked the name Clayton, to go by Clay.  But in college I dated this sleeze bag who tried to play me and failed, then proceeded to play some of my friends, gross.  So nope, I hate the name Clay and would never saddle a kid with that name.  I am also not big on out-there crazy made up sounding names, or crazy spelling of names.  I like strong traditional names. 


4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Hawaii and Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - we went through several names that I liked but he didn't because of people that he knew and vise versa.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I skipped out on several names that were related to people we knew as well. My last baby, I actually named her one of those names, but changed the spelling so I felt justified haha

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny because I don't typically like unusual names and spellings but I'm sure my kids' names are weird to some; they are completely normal seeming to me...oh well, everyone's got an opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!