Friday, June 29, 2012

Already a Daddy's Girl

Austin is a total Mama's boy.  This girl on the other hand is going to be her Daddy's girl.  Austin and I neither one are morning people.  We both like to sleep late, I will usually sleep until 7:30am-8:00am without an alarm and he will sleep past 9:00am if left alone.  We both aren't much for eating breakfast and usually do a 9:30am-10:00am brunch on the mornings we spend together.

Dustin on the other hand is an early riser, and often wakes up at 5:00am ready to roll.  He also loves to eat a hearty breakfast right off the bat and gets so hungry the mornings Austin and I sleep in.  For a couple of months now I have been waking up SO HUNGRY.  I just can't wait to get up and eat, sometimes I would even wake up at like 4:30am-5:00am and be starving.  Also in the last couple of weeks even the mornings I try to sleep in, like this morning, baby girl is in there kick boxing or dancing or something, but giving me a total roughing up right at rib level.

When she comes out she is going to be all Daddy's in the morning and they can go have their breakfast and quality time while Austin and I sleep!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I love how kids are so different! And it gets even more prevalent once they are here. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!