Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recent photos

002a
Opening family gifts on his birthday.
009a
We went to the horse barn with Dad on Sunday to feed the Forest Service horses.
020a
He was being so photogenic, I wish I could have taken off his hat, but his hair was totally sticking every direction.
024a
I really love this one, again I wish the hat was off.
025a
He loves his "spoonman" Spider Man hat.
032a
He rode Dillon for the first time.  He has been on a horse before, but only standing still.  Dad gave me the lead rope and I walked him around the pen about 8-9 times while Dad spotted Austin.  He LOVED it!
035a
The boys playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero

3 comments:

  1. How fun! :) Marlee loves to look at my mom's horses, but she doesn't like to get very close to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie pie! Is that dimple I spy? Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!