Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cakes from the past

I was going through some old digital photo albums tonight and found some pictures of cakes I decorated in 2004-2005 and thought I would share.
100_2281
My niece's fifth birthday cake
100_2119
My sorority's founders day celebration cake, at least I can see that my lines have gotten straighter over the years!
100_2199
I made this for Dustin when he was working in Vernal, Utah and I had to drive it there from Fort Collins, Colorado.  I think I remember that is slid in the car on the drive and suffered a smashed front and a crack at the wheel.
100_2457

1 comment:

  1. Those are so fun! I love the UW one, and the tractor is pretty cool too! I also love the princess one...what a neat idea to use ice cream cones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!