Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 3 - San Diego Zoo

On Monday we went to the San Diego Zoo.  We were debating if we were going to go since the tickets for Sea World were pretty expensive, but then my awesome sister offered to buy us tickets to the zoo for my birthday gift.  We had a blast and Austin loved seeing the animals.

The koalas were the cutest little things ever!
Timon(s)
Pumba
When we walked up to the panda exhibit Austin yelled "BEAR!"
When we walked up I said "Austin what are those?" and he replied "ZEBRA!"
We left the zoo just in time for a sandwich lunch in the truck and a nap on the way to Primm, Nevada where we stopped for the night.  I wish I had better things to say about Primm, but I am happy we made it through the night.  On Tuesday we did a little shopping in St. George on our way home.  All in all other than being too short it was a great trip.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!