Friday, August 19, 2011

5QF




1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

I am rarely home alone, but no, I don't.  I also don't close the bedroom door when I shower so I walk out of the bathroom and to the room to get my clothes.  I would be in trouble if someone came home with company. 

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

My husband says "SWEET" aww, he is sweet!  I don't know maybe today is should be "TIRED", LOL!

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

I can't really think of a store that out outright "refuse" to shop at.  There are two mom n' pop grocery stores locally and I can not stand to shop at one of them.  It is super small so you are always getting stuck in the isles if there is someone else there, and their layout is odd.  It takes me forever to figure out where to find stuff.  They do however carry a certain type of juice that we love so occasionally I go in there to stock up on the juice.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

I don't know, it just doesn't seem right for me to pick someone for him.  We know a lot of little girls and many of them are head over heels infatuated with Austin, but I can't say I would really pick any of them, not because of the girls, just because I don't know what they would be like when they are older.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

Yep!   I think I've mentioned it on here before (is that morbid or what?), but my Mom has a friend who was in her late 70's and she went out dancing with her husband.  They came home, went to bed together and she just did not wake up in the morning.  It doesn't get any better than that!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, you would pick Marlee of course! LOL

    :)

    I don't close the door either-probably when Marlee gets bigger I will, but for now I need to be able to hear her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that is the way to go!! She went out dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally don't close the door, it's a mom thing...well, you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!