Sunday, May 20, 2012

Solar Eclipse

I live in far north Arizona so we were right in the band that was treated to the full solar eclipse this evening.  I didn’t plan ahead and get any of the cool glasses, or special filters for my camera, but I was able to capture it with my camera by looking at the LCD.

eclipse 008

eclipse 016

eclipse 019

eclipse 028

eclipse 033

eclipse 036

eclipse 038

eclipse 042

eclipse 046

eclipse 051

We also projected the eclipse through a pin hole on the side of our house.

eclipse 011

eclipse 023

eclipse 052

4 comments:

  1. Wow...those pictures are TOO COOL! Who knew you could capture it without special filters?!?!?

    To answer your question: Gluten free is just like being pregnant. You can't be a little bit pregnant. You either are or you're not. That being said, cutting down on it may be a way to get her psych ready to go totally gluten free, but she won't reap benefits until it's entirely out of her system.

    BTW- I just LOVE that we are pregnant together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool pictures!!

    Wanted to let you know I have a new blog address. It's nadanadalimonadablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!