Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Our Thanksgiving trip Christmas card out-takes, why is it so hard to get a good photo of three of us?





So I'm torn, I would really like to order them now, but I don't really love any of these.  I'm trying to decide if I should wait until this weekend when we go cut down our Christmas tree and try to get a better one, or go with the slide photo and add an inset photo of just Austin, what do you think?  I think I need some of my photographer blog buddies to fly here ASAP!

4 comments:

  1. You have a little bit more time, I'd wait and see what you come up with this weekend! They are all cute photos but yeah, toddlers are so uncooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love the one we have either, but just decided that I wanted to get them here, and sent out. Marlee is usually looking away from the camera. Little stinker! :)

    Hope you get a photo you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the one on the slide with Austin rubbing his eye and thought, that would be a great XMas card if his hand was down. Why don't they know we want them to smile on cue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the slide one and the first one at the park (on the steps of the play structure). But I agree that you still have time so if you want to try again later you can. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!