Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday

Tonight we were supposed to go to my employers community Christmas party where Austin was going to see Santa, but when I got home from work he was not feeling good, did not take a nap all day, and was running a mild fever.  If he is up for it tomorrow Santa is going to be at our local grocery store so hopefully we will get a good photo there.

I am all done with Christmas gifts!  I ordered the Grandparents photo gifts today and that was the end.  It feels so good to have that done and now I can get back to focusing on other things. 

Today at work they announced that we all got Christmas bonuses!  I wasn't expecting it this year because of the current politics, but an extra $200 was a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!