Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Big Party





The big birthday party turned out so great! I had a great cast of helpers with Dustin, my Mom and my sister Cathy. We served a baked potato bar and chili for lunch, although I forgot to put out the bacon bits and chopped green onion. Austin liked the food, but I think he liked being fed by the twins even more! I made two cakes, but Austin seemed a little intimidated by the sticky frosting and he didn't dig right in. We couldn't get him to blow out the candles, but his buddy Rowen was there to help out! He got a lot of great gifts, it was nice to have so many friends at the party. Through it all he was happy and had a good attitude, he is truly a social person.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the cakes! Do you have close ups of the cakes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!