Sunday, July 8, 2012

Double the Fun

Last weekend Dustin's best friend Craig came for a visit with his wife Tami and their twin girls Adalynn and Brynlee who will be three in November.  One of Tami's college friends was getting married at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, so since they were driving by literally 5 blocks from our house on their way they took extra time to stop and visit.  They were on their way to the wedding on Saturday morning and stopped for a potty and stretch break.  Then they came back on Sunday afternoon.  We took the kids to the park and they played for over 3 hours!  We went to dinner and they spent the night.  Monday morning I had to work, but the boys went out for a horse back ride where Dustin works.  We usually see them about once a year when we go to Iowa to visit my in-laws, but it was nice to see the kids really hit it off since they don't see each other very often. 





2 comments:

  1. How fun! I miss Craig! I'm glad he's doing well, and his girls from what I can see, are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!