I finished up Austin's quilt last week. It is so nice to have that finished after working on it for soooo long!
I put it on one of our full sized beds, so as you can see it's going to be big on a twin, and about right to a little small for a full. I'm not sure why the batting I bought that said it was "twin" sized was so big, I even cut several inches off the sides.
For the back I chose red handkerchiefs. Since the front was all earthy tones I wanted something bright, yet masculine. It was a tiny bit short so I sewed on a 4" band of the brown which is also the binding fabric. The hand binding took forever, it's such a boring phase of the process.