Friday, December 2, 2011

5QF

I know my post from yesterday was pretty heavy, so I'm participating in 5QF for some lighthearted fun today.  Head over to Mama M.'s to play along.





1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
That for some reason is a tough one, I suppose it would be the tree since it is full of sentimental ornaments, and we go cut down a tree from the forest where my husband works.  On the other hand I also really enjoy my Christmas cards as I hang them from a ribbon and enjoy the photos and sentiment that they bring.  I hope in this E world that Christmas cards don't go by the wayside.

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
I used to be a Christmas Eve at the mall type of girl, but since I moved to 20 miles past the middle of nowhere, that doesn't work.  I usually have my shopping done by at least two weeks out to allow time for mailing/delivery.  We are planning our big final ho-rah shopping trip for December 10, but I do already have a lot done now from online and black Friday. 

3. When do you turn on your heat?
This seems like a strange question as it's usually a response to when it gets cold, which can vary.  Usually it's some time in October, but we can fluctuate between heat and AC depending on how the weather behaves.

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
Hmmm, another strange one.  If I wanted my blog to be private what would be the point?  At that point it's a journal, so no, I blog to blog.  Honestly though I suppose sometimes there are things I would like to write about that skip since I don't want to offend anyone, and you never know who reads your blog.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
My routine is exit the shower, dry off, DO, contacts, brush teeth, then into bedroom to get dressed.  DO before shirt, check!

1 comment:

  1. I love sentimental ornaments. They are my most favorite.
    My husband loves to Christmas Eve shop! Well, I'm not sure he loves it. But he always puts it off until then. LOL.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!