Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gardening Update

I got all my cold season seeds in.  I planted lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, onions, beets, peas, carrots and radishes.  Yesterday we had a nice gentle rain all day, so it should be perfect for sprouting the seeds.

In the house I potted a yellow cherry tomato plant and it's growing like crazy.  It has a couple little tomatoes forming already, so pretty soon I will have fresh tomatoes for my salads.  I am not sure how long it will last in the house, I will probably have to transplant it to the garden when it warms up.

I have been loving my tulips, they are so pretty.  I will try to get a picture of them later.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to start my garden! I am glad I waited a little bit, because it snowed here this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!