Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend was very nice.  Saturday we went to Kanab, UT where the Lion's Club hosted an Easter Egg hunt.  Austin found three eggs and a golf ball, although he was much more interested in the golf ball than the Easter Eggs.  Sunday we went to Church which was a packed house.  At the end of Mass Austin looked up at Jesus on the Crucifix behind the altar, pointed at Jesus then looked at us and clapped.  It's so great how even the little ones can understand the importance.  In his Easter basket he got a Mega Blocks tractor, an Elmo board book and a basketball and hoop for the bathtub.  We had a nice ham dinner to finish the day off.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like he had fun. I was thinking of you when I heard that the earthquake in Mexico could be felt in AZ. Did you feel any aftershocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! :) Can't wait to actually be able to post pictures on mine! My computer won't let me upload them :(

    Glad you had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!