Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yeah I know, excuses, excuses, but I have been SO BUSY lately.  I have a bunch of stuff to blog about, but my in-laws are visiting so we have been super busy.  Here is a brief update and I'll write more with photos later.
  • I went to a Congressional Subcommittee meeting for work last Thursday.  It was pretty incredible to see how all that process works.  The Congressional members present were Rep. Grijalva (D AZ), Rep. Shadegg (R AZ), Rep. Napolitano (D CA) and Rep McClintock (R CA)
  • My in-laws came in this week for a visit.  They babysat on Friday night so we got to go on a date to watch Alice in Wonderland.  It only our fourth alone date since Austin was born 14.5 months ago!
  • Today we took Austin over to the barn to see the Forest Service horses and he got to sit on one for the first time.  (Pictures of this for sure later)
  • I got my garden all tilled today and ready for planting.  I bought some seeds this weekend including radishes, spinach, swiss chard, rosemary, onion sets and some other stuff that I will plant later.  Now it's time to get out there and get the seeds in the ground.
  • My tulips are starting to bloom so I'm loving all the flowers blooming including hyacinths, daffodils, pansies, snapdragons, and daisies. 
That is the rundown.  I will fill in more later when I get some time.  I hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I know how it goes to be busy! Me too! I can't believe that we almost have 15 month old babies! It's going so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!