Monday, April 8, 2013

A-Z: G

A-Z: GRAND CANYON




We just moved from northern Arizona and lived pretty close to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.  We visited numerous times over the 8 years that we lived there and enjoyed sharing the experience with our guests.  The Grand Canyon is amazing and we observed that it seems the first time someone experiences it, it is so overwhelming that you really have to visit a second time to really be able to take it in and appreciate the magnificence.  That is unless you are my Dad, his response after visiting was "well, it was something to see... but I would have rather gone fishing" 







4 comments:

  1. Hi! Visiting from AtoZ! Love your posts! I'm a Denver girl and have many memories of casa bonita, estes park, and downtown. I've also enjoyed your tour around the US- looking forward to where you are heading tomorrow- see you then. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear it's a beautiful place, how fortunate you are to live near so many gorgeous areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go there. I'm going to give it my best to make it there this year.

    Happy A through Z posting.
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember visiting the Grand Canyon when I was about 13 and thinking it was lame LOL. Oh well, I was 13! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!