1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
I still have all the New Kids on the Block albums and VHS tapes of their videos. In another way to look at it I have the Nine Inch Nails CD that has Closer on it, I love the way the song sounds, but not the words themselves.
2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?
There are a lot of things, but I am going with installing things around the house. I have tried, but he gets out his stud finder and leveler and makes sure everything is perfectly placed.
3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
Mine is already in the pantry for this year. I live 80 miles away from a major city, about 60 miles from a Walmart, so I always try to stock up on everything and plan ahead when I go for a shopping trip. When I was in the big city for Katy's 2 month appointment last week I went to Costco and bought a huge bag of candy bars.
4. Family closets - Yay or nay?
Nay, my husband and I share a closet, but our stuff is completely separate. Our kids have their own closets in their rooms.
5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?
I'm not big on cleaning anything, but I really hate cleaning the toilets. Totally because of the germiness.