|We met an older gentleman from Ohio along the trail and he asked how old Katy was and said she was by and far the youngest hiker he had ever seen. He was surprised when I said it wasn't even her first hike.|
|My boys <3|
On our way home we stopped and had a late lunch/early dinner at Ruby's Inn which is near Bryce Canyon National Park.
Here are some highlights from my 34th year:
- I delivered my beautiful little girl Katy in July. She is growing like crazy and she amazes me everyday. She has a strong will and a lot of strength to start out so tiny and endure so many issues at first to be caught up with her growth and so healthy today.
- I resigned from my position with the Kaibab Paiute Tribe which I have had for 7.5 years so that I can be a stay at home mom.
- We got to travel and see our families. We went to Iowa for Thanksgiving and stopped in Colorado along the way. We went back to Colorado when my nephew wrestled in the state tournament. Last week we went to the western slope of Colorado for a visit.
- We celebrated Austin's third birthday and I have enjoyed watching my little boy grow and learn. I have especially enjoyed watching him become a big brother and am elated by how much he loves his sister and looks out for her.
- We celebrated our seventh year of marriage to my best friend who is the best dad and husband ever.
I look forward to my 35th year and know that God has wonderful things planned for our family this year.