Thursday, June 10, 2010

I have it good!

I have been wanting to write more blogs this week, but I heard two incredibly sad stories this week about young people who life has dealt a difficult hand and thinking about them has weighed heavy on my heart.  I don't want to share their stories because it's not my place, but I think maybe if I write this it will help me move on.  I think most of us go through a phase in the late teens and early twenties when you do crazy things and try to find out who you are.  I thank God that I survived those years with little long term damage or consequences.

Now that I have long passed my crazy days I have good health, I have an incredible husband who is so supportive in every way, and I have a beautiful son that I love with all my heart.  I have a great home, great job, am able to enjoy all the wonderful things in my life.  With the exception of having my Mom and siblings closer I would not change a thing about my life.  It feels so good to be here and be able to say that!

Thank you God for all your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!