Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday


Since tomorrow is the first official day of spring, here is my question:

Do you garden?

I love to garden, but I have not yet started for the year.  I am thinking that I will need to till my garden spot this weekend and get the spinach, peas, and lettuce planted.  I was hoping to get one more load of compost put on it first, but I don't have time for that, so I'll just add some extra fertilizer.  I also hope to plant some flowers in my new pots by the shed.  I replaced the nasty old terra cotta pots that were there from the previous owners last weekend.

So what is Aloha Friday, click here to find out and participate, it's a great way to make new bloggy friends!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    I do garden. I love to plant zucchini, peas, tomatoes, carrots, etc. We just moved to our house last time we planted the garden and it didn't turn out to well. I hope the garden will be better this year! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont garden because i kill stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try to have a garden this year. Should be interesting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a black thumb! But we're moving to a warmer climate soon and our new place will have a deck in the back. Maybe I'll try growing some tomatoes in a container. And with lots of help from my mom, who does have a green thumb (must have skipped a generation!).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!