Thursday, March 7, 2013

Number 951 A-Z


I jumped back in and signed up for the April A-Z Blog Challenge and for now am number 951.  It was pretty fun last year and I met several new bloggy friends from around the world.  Last year I just went with random chaos to cover the alphabet, but this year I decided to go with a theme.  I will be sharing about some of the fun and fabulous places that I have been.  If you are looking for some blogging ideas, and want to connect with other bloggers head over and take the challenge, and make sure you let me know so I can follow your journey.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by and give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with this challenge. Have you planned your posts or are you just going to wing it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!