I am trying out a new meme this week. If you want to participate head on over:
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
When I was a kid we would go to Red Rocks Amphitheater for sunrise service. We don't really have too many Easter traditions yet as a family. We live in an area where our religion is way in the minority, so there are not a lot of options.
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I shower daily, but love a good hot bath once and a while. I have a garden tub, but my husband got me a spa mat that I love to use.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I don't really see the big deal, it's not rocket science. I can, but don't have to since I live in a tiny town with a pop. just over 1,000.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Reese's peanut butter eggs. LOVE THEM!
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
Austin is only two so this is his third Easter. So far we haven't really taught him much about the religious aspect other than taking him to Church. I am not anti Easter Bunny so we will have both, but definitely emphasize the importance of Jesus' sacrifice and glorious ascension. I did order a Veggie Tales video about Easter, but it may not get here in time.