Sunday, November 14, 2010

A quick post

Just had to share a cute story.  Tonight after Austin's bath we were hanging out in the living room.  Austin goes over to his diaper bag and gets the box of wipes out.  He pulls out a wipe walks over to me, wipes my nose, then walks to the kitchen, pulls open the sliding trash can, throws the wipe away and closes the trash.  He cracks me up, I guess he's seen that one a time or two!

Also he amazes me because he can do somersaults.  We are guessing he learned it at daycare.  Most of the attempts he ends up falling over part way through, but he can definitely do a full on somersault every once and a while. 

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! Marlee likes to try to do somersaults too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!