Thursday, October 14, 2010

8 Little Questions and 8 Little Answers

I got this blog idea from Jen @ A Tale of Two Coins.  She was pregnant around the time that I was pregnant with Austin and I came to know her through the WebMD pregnancy support boards.  Her world came crashing down though when her husband suddenly passed away at age 32 from a heart attack.  Then about month later she also lost her sweet baby.  I read her blog at the time and checked in on her from her from time to time to follow her amazing recovery.  She is very strong and inspiring, so if you would like to read more about her incredible story head on over there. 

1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken/ favorite vacation spot?

I love to travel and have been to a lot of great places.  I really loved Maui, it is so beautiful there.  St. John in the Carribean was also very nice.  I also loved Sanibel Island, Florida and would love to go back there someday. 

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be/why? (Money isn't an object)
This one is easy, my heart is always in Colorado.  I am crossing my fingers that fate will take me home soon!


3. What is your "go-to" outfit? or your favorite outfit?
I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.  I love that my office is laid back and I can really wear pretty casual attire to work.  It's rare that I put on a dress or skirt!

4. What are you most thankful for in your life?
This one is hard for me because God has blessed me so much.  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and son and especially that all three of us are healthy.  I am thankful that we have good jobs, a great home, nice vehicles and can live comfortably.  I am so thankful for my Mom, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews.  Like I said, I am very blessed!


5. What is one piece of advice you would give other women?
Live everyday to the fullest and take nothing for granted!


6. What is one thing you plan to accomplish before the end of this year?
I would really like to finish Austin's quilt, there I said it, it's out there and now I have to fulfill it.  I had better get off the computer and get to it!

7. What is your favorite purchase you have made in the past month?
I'm not much of a shopper since I live in the middle of nowhere.  I did go to Phoenix for my birthday last weekend and we went shopping at the Arizona Mills mall.  I got a couple of shirts, an outfit for Austin and at Baby Depot they had a sale on kids bedding so I bought a Cars toddler bedding set.


8. Do you save money for things? What are you saving for? If not, what would you like to save you money up for?
Right now we are saving up money in case my husband gets a job in Colorado and we need moving money.  I say that, but we are also preparing to go to California and that trip is already eating up a lot of the money we have now.  On the job, he applied for a job in Grand Junction and the announcement closes today so say a prayer for us and cross your fingers that we get this job.  I would so love to be closer to family!

1 comment:

  1. That would be awesome if you guys got to move closer to home! I hope it works out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!