Thursday, November 19, 2009

Big Week for Austin

This has been a big week for the little man. He started daycare on Monday. He LOVES it! They said he does really great there and the only issue is that they have to keep after him because he wants to crawl everywhere and get into everything, yeah now you know why Mommy decided it was time for daycare and not my office anymore! He will be going Monday through Thursday from 12:30 to 5:30, or whenever Dad picks him up earlier. So it's a nice little amount of social time and a break from Mommy.

The night before last he was really grumpy, and screamed at the top of his lungs for quite a while, which is not typical for him. I noticed that his gums on the bottom right had a nice big swollen area so I though it might be teething. Then last night sure enough I caught a glimpse of a tiny bit of white starting to poke up through the bump. These molars are horrible, and I wish that he would just get them all at once and get it over with! He was cranky on and off all day yesterday and cried hard last night again so I gave him some baby Motrin before bed. He slept until 2:00am, which is when the Motrin wore off. I gave him another dose and he went back to sleep until 7:00am. Poor baby!

We will be heading to Colorado on Sunday. We are going to stop in Meeker for the night to visit my brother and his family. Then Monday we will drive on to Denver to my Mom's. Dustin's parents are going to meet us there on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to going home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!