Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A little Award


My friend in real life Brandi gave me this award a few weeks ago, and life has been crazy so I haven't passed it along until now. Thank you Brandi for the honor.

The rules are to list 10 things that make you happy and 10 bloggers who make you happy.

10 things that make me happy:
  1. Austin's smiles
  2. Austin's hugs and kisses
  3. my handsome husband
  4. playing on Facebook
  5. eating yummy food
  6. drinking good wine
  7. getting a full uninterrupted night of sleep
  8. having a deep belly laugh session
  9. getting fun mail
  10. my family

10 Bloggers...

So I decided to tag my WebMd parenting board bloggy friends:

1. Natalie's mommy at Beautiful Baby Girl
2. Amanda at Mize Times
3. Tamara at Our Little Life
4. Kelly at Surprised by Hope
5. Colton's Mommy at The Colton Chronicles
6. Tabatha at The Hancock Family Story
7. Roni at Tyler Jackson Henderson

I only have seven, but I love reading about all of your kiddos and sharing in the joy of parenting.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah! Your blog makes me happy too! I will do this when I get some time later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!