Tuesday, December 22, 2009

11 Months!

OMG Austin is 11 months old today! It's hard to believe, the time has flown by. Last Friday night was the community Christmas party for the Tribe I work for and I was thinking about how last year at the party I looked like I was about to pop and everyone kept telling me they thought I would have him within a week. Little did we all know that Mr. was determined to hold out a whole month more!

Last night in the bath tub he pulled himself up to the faucet to see his ducky faucet cover and he let go and stood there for about 3-4 seconds without holding on and balanced perfectly. He did not even fall he just grabbed the side of the tub when he was done. He will be walking soon!

Happy 11 months my baby love!

1 comment:

  1. They grow up soooo quickly. Time never went as fast as it does now. Cherish every moment while he is little because before we know it, they will be grown!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!