Thursday, October 15, 2009

On the move

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a week, I'm bad!

But we have been on the move. We went to Colorado last weekend for a whirlwind trip to celebrate my 31st birthday, fourth wedding anniversary, visit family and buy a truck. We accomplished it all, but man was it exhausting!

I would have posted pictures of our new truck, but my husband drove it to work so I can't take a picture of it at the moment. I will try to get one tonight and post it later. We bought a 2005 F150 Lariat edition, red over tan. It's already a sweet truck and my husband is already planning all the modifications to make it his dream truck.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Austin is on the move! He started crawling on October 1. At first it was all slow and poky and he didn't get very far, but now you put him down and he's gone. I can't leave him in his room to play while I shower any more because we haven't totally child proofed his room yet. That is on the agenda for this weekend. I still think he will probably walk soon too because he loves to cruise, but he can definitely get to where he wants to go by crawling so for now he is happy as can be to roam on his own.

He also started saying "dad" really good while we were in Colorado. It's so fun to hear him speak, and he is so proud of himself when he masters a new word.

1 comment:

  1. What other words is he saying? Marlee says mama alot...I am still not sure if she knows its me...sometimes I think she does, and others I think she is just rambeling...this morning she started saying dada...

    Still no crawling in our neck of the woods, but soon I am sure. :)

    Tell Dustin I say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!