Monday, September 13, 2010

Adventures in babysitting

So it was a big deal for me, but I'm sure many of you would laugh that I was nervous today because I babysat a second little boy for the first time since having Austin.  I have babysat multiple kids before, but they were siblings, so with bigger age gaps, or my older nieces and nephews.  The boy is about 4-5 months younger than Austin, so I was afraid that it would be really challenging since they are virtually the same age, especially because Austin can be rambunctious.  It went really well though and the boys played together nicely.  I am trading babysitting favors so his Mom will watch Austin on October 2 so Dustin and I can go out to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!