Friday, September 18, 2009

Aloha Friday

I'm borrowing this from my friend Brandi to get my blog going.

Since I'm new to blogging my question is:

How do you decide what to write about and keep it interesting for others to read?

I blogged a tiny bit on MySpace, but I have totally lost interest in that and it was just once in a while when something big was going on in my life like when we got pregnant and all the following baby updates, when we bought our car, when my Dad died and that type of stuff.

Thanks!

For more Aloha Fridays, go to An island Life. Don't forget to read the rules, then post your question and visit other bloggers! It's a great way to make blogging friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.....welcome to An Island Life (I'm one of the contributors)!

    I blog about all things frugal - and there is an abundance of that. So I just keep up to date with daily freebies, grocery deals, coupons, and throw a little fun in like Fiction Friday where I talk about new releases in children's books to make it a bit more fun for me.

    I haven't done a "personal" blog yet, but one day might, but I do mention from time to time personal things like losing my mom to breast cancer. Looks like we share losing a parent in common.....I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog about silly things that happen day to day, and also craft ideas that I have finished or am working on. A little bit of everything...I just try not to vent on my blog, even though sometimes I REALLY want to! :)

    Glad to have you on board! Can't wait to see some of the things you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!